1.1 This integrity and marketing policy (“Integrity Policy”) describes the ways in which Ymer Technology AB, company registration number 556688-3129, of Hangövägen 25 7tr hus 3, SE-115 41 Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, (“Ymer Technology AB”, “we”) gather, use, provide and store your personal data.
1.2 The Integrity Policy relates to the processing by Ymer Technology AB of personal data collected in conjunction with use of our website.
1.3 You should always feel confident in providing us with your personal data. The aim of this Integrity Policy is to show you how we ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with current personal data legislation (GDPR).
2. Data controller
2.1 Ymer Technology AB is a data controller with reference to our processing of your personal data, and is responsible for ensuring that any and all such processing is conducted in accordance with applicable legislation.
2.2 Data processor
The website is produced by the Tankbar web agency (www.tankbar.com), which hosts the website on its servers in Sweden. Data processors are not authorized to process personal data other than for the purposes of providing the service that they have been engaged to provide by the Data controller.
3. When do we process your personal data?
3.1 We need to collect and process your personal data to enable you to visit our website.
3.2 Ymer Technology AB collects and processes your personal data when you use the contact form on our website.
3.3 We process your personal data when you subscribe to our newsletter.
3.4 We process your personal data when you send us an enquiry.
4. What sort of personal data do we process?
4.1 When you visit our website
The following personal data is collected and processed by Ymer Technology AB, in your capacity as a visitor to our website:
- IP address and information about your use of the Ymer Technology AB website.
5. Why do we process your personal data?
5.1 When you visit our website
Ymer Technology AB processes your personal data for a variety of purposes. When you visit our website, we process your personal data in order to:
- understand how you, as a visitor, use the website.
6. The lawful grounds for our processing of your personal data
6.1 Ymer Technology AB bases its processing of your personal data on a number of lawful grounds, which are described in this section.
6.2 We process your personal data, etc., in order to enable us to fulfil our agreement with you as a client, and to enable us to fulfil our undertakings to you as a client. It is on this legal ground that we base our processing of information about you as a client, your behavior on our website, your interaction with Ymer Technology AB, and your interest in our services.
6.3 Some of the personal data processing that we carry out is based on what is known as a “balance of rights and interests”. This applies, for example, to our processing work that enables us to email you about our services and to conduct a limited segmentation of customers, e.g. based on statistics from email mailshots. Ymer Technology AB does not process sensitive personal data on the grounds of a balance of rights and interests and carries out no profiling on the grounds of a balance of rights and interests.
6.4 Ymer Technology AB may, in some cases, have a legal obligation to process your personal data. This is the case with regard to, for example, the personal data processing that we carry out in order to ensure our ability to comply with the requirements of the Swedish Accounting Act.
7. Summary of our personal data processing
|Purpose||Lawful ground||Personal data categories||Storage period|
|To enable you to visit our website||To fulfil our undertakings to you, the client||
||For as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data was collected.|
8.1 Ymer Technology AB can profile your personal data if you are a client. We analyze information about how clients use our website and with which of our newsletters they have interacted to enable us to send them information that we deem to be appropriate.
8.2 Should you, at any time, want us to stop profiling your personal data, you may phone us or email us at email@example.com to submit your request. Ymer Technology AB will cease processing your personal data for this purpose upon receipt of this request.
9. How long is your personal data held?
9.1 Your personal data is only saved for as long as it is needed to satisfy the objectives for which it was collected in accordance with this Integrity Policy. Ymer Technology AB may save the data for longer if this is necessary to comply with legislative requirements or in order to protect Ymer Technology AB’s legal interests, e.g. in conjunction with an ongoing legal case.
9.2 Ymer Technology AB saves data on its clients for a maximum of 24 months after the client last interacted with Ymer Technology AB.
10. To whom do we disclose personal data?
10.1 We will not sell or share your personal data to or with a third party without your consent.
11. Amendments to the Integrity Policy
11.1 Ymer Technology AB reserves the right to amend the Integrity Policy at any time. Ymer Technology AB will provide you with reasonable notice of amendments to the Integrity Policy.
12. Protecting your personal data
12.1 You should always feel confident in providing us with your personal data. Ymer Technology AB has consequently implemented the security measures required to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, amendment or deletion. All details of clients and Account holders are, for example, stored in a database that is protected by means of access control and firewalls.
13. Your rights
13.1 Ymer Technology AB is responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable legislation.
13.2 Ymer Technology AB will, at your request or on its own initiative, correct, anonymize, delete or complement information that is found to be incorrect, incomplete, or misleading.
13.3 You are entitled to request
- Access to your personal data. This means that you are entitled to request a register extract of the processing we carry out in relation to your personal data. You are also entitled to receive a copy of the personal data processed. Once every calendar year, you are entitled, by means of a written, signed application, to receive, free of charge, a register extract detailing the personal data registered for you, the objectives of the processing, and the recipients to whom the data has been disclosed or will be disclosed. You are also entitled to request that the register extract includes details of the source of the information if the personal data was not supplied by you, of the incidence of automated decision-making (including profiling), and of the predicted period of time for which the information will be stored or the criteria used for determining this period. You are further entitled to request that the register extract contains details of your other rights as set forth in this point.
- Correction of your personal data. We will correct any incorrect or incomplete data about you that we process as quickly as possible, if so requested by you.
- Deletion of your personal data. This means that you are entitled to request that your personal data be deleted if it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Legislative requirements, e.g. the provisions of accounting or tax legislation, may, however, mean we cannot immediately delete your personal data. Where this is the case, we will terminate the processing carried out for purposes other than those of legislative compliance.
- Processing restriction. This means that your personal data is flagged to indicate that it may only be processed for certain restricted purposes. You can, for example, request a restriction when you believe that your data is incorrect and have requested correction in accordance with point 12.3 b). Processing of your data will be restricted while the accuracy of the data is being investigated.
13.4 Ymer Technology AB will notify every recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed in accordance with point 10 above of any corrections to or deletions of data, and of any restrictions on processing of the data.
13.5 You are entitled to withhold your consent to personal data processing on the basis of a balance of rights and interest. If you do not consent to such processing, we will only continue to process your data in the presence of legitimate reasons that outweigh your interests.
13.6 If you do not want us to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you are entitled at all times to withhold your consent to such processing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will cease processing your personal data for marketing purposes of this kind upon receipt of your objection.
13.7 You are entitled to submit any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to the Swedish Data Protection Authority.
14.1.1 Permanent cookies
A permanent cookie remains on the visitor’s computer for a set period of time. This website uses these cookies to improve the website by obtaining statistics on how a visitor uses the website, e.g. which are the most commonly read articles and how users navigate the site.
14.1.2 Session cookies
A session cookie is stored temporarily in the computer’s memory while the visitor is on a website. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser. This website uses session cookies to handle information that you provide when you use this website’s services.
14.2The Swedish Post and Telecom Authority is the regulatory body in this area. You can find out more about cookies on their website.
14.3 The Swedish Post and Telecom Authority is the regulatory body in this area. You can find out more about cookies on their website.
15. Web statistics analysis tools
Google Analytics uses three cookies:
”_ga” is used to distinguish individual users and expires after 2 years.
”_gid” is used to distinguish individual users and expires after 24 hours.
”_gat” is used to link the web page to our account at Google Analytics and expires after 90 days.
We also use a fourth cookie ”vuid” which is used to link the web page to the video service, vimeo.com, and expires after 2 years.
15.2 You can install an add-on in your browser if you do not want your visits to this website to show in Google Analytics’ statistics. The add-on is available from Google’s website. You can also reject cookie usage (see above) by selecting certain settings in your browser.
16.1 The website is produced by the Tankbar web agency (www.tankbar.com)
17. Contact information
17.1 Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about this Integrity Policy, the processing of your personal data, or if you would like to request a register extract. You will find our contact information below.